Geneva Healthcare Coccyx Seat Cushion - 16'' x 18'' x 3'' - 1/EA by Geneva Healthcare at Pulmonomics. MPN: 60-702-EA. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Coccyx Seat Cushion Coccyx cushions provide much needed pressure relief to the tailbone after surgery or injury, especially in the acute,
Product Description & Reviews
Coccyx Seat Cushion
Coccyx cushions provide much needed pressure relief to the tailbone after surgery or injury, especially in the acute, immediate-care phase of recovery as well as chronic, long-term conditions. The orthopedic design of a coccyx cushion also helps promote proper spine alignment and better posture. Portable cushion is ideal for use on-the-go, when seating options may include hard uncomfortable chairs or other less desirable situations.
- U-shaped coccyx cutout for pressure relief
- Durable foam construction
- Secure cover
- Perfect for home, office and travel
- Available in a variety of foam types - standard or memory foam - as well as flat and sloping styles
Foams that feel good & you can feel good about!
Geneva Healthcare foams are CertiPUR-US® approved and are manufactured using Plant-Based Enhanced Foam
CertiPUR-US® is a voluntary testing analysis and certification program developed by the global flexible polyurethane foam industry.
CertiPUR-US® approved foams are:
• Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality
• Made WITHOUT ozone depleters; PBDEs; mercury, lead and heavy metals; formaldehyde; phthalates.
All of our foam products are produced with a soy-based additive, reducing the amount of petroleum products needed in manufacturing which helps the environment in the following ways:
• Production of plant-based polyol uses up to 60% less fossil fuel resources than petroleum-based polyol.
• One gallon of crude oil is saved for every 11 pounds of plant-based polyol consumed.
• The use of plant based polyol results in a 36% less global warming emissions than petroleum based polyols.
• Growing plants consume carbon dioxide while producing oxygen.
Features & Highlights
- Coccyx cushions offer relief for pain and pressure in the coccyx / tailbone area
- Portable cushion for use when and where needed - home, office or in the car
- Highly resilient foam construction stands up to repeated use
- Removable, machine-washable navy poly/cotton cover
- Size: 16" x 18" x 3" - Material: Standard Foam
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Geneva Healthcare, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Suturing Doctor
mpn: 4337161021, ean: 0700755509260,
Skin Module comprised of artificial skin layers that replicate simulate likeness of human/animal skin with realistic tissue response & tension strength during drag and pull on closure. KIT CONSISTS OF: 1 Large x Ultimate Multi-layer Professional Grad...
By First Priority
mpn: 362308110011, ean: 0780231595840,
First Priority Povidone Iodine Surgical Scrub, 1 Gallon (3.785 Liters)For Use On All Animals Including Food Producing. 10 Percent Iodine Solution That Prevents and Treats Fungal and Bacterial Skin Infections On Animals. Antiseptic Microbicide That Is...