Geneva Healthcare Egg Crate Convoluted Foam Mattress Pad 4'' Standard King Size Topper - 4'' x 76'' x 80'' - 1.5 Density by Geneva Healthcare at Pulmonomics. MPN: CM-47680. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Geneva Healthcare foams are CertiPUR-US® approved and are manufactured using Plant-Based Enhanced Foam CertiPUR-US® approved foams are: • Low
Product Description & Reviews
Geneva Healthcare foams are CertiPUR-US® approved and are manufactured using Plant-Based Enhanced Foam
CertiPUR-US® approved foams are:
• Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality
• Made WITHOUT ozone depleters; PBDEs; mercury, lead and heavy metals; formaldehyde; phthalates.
All of our foam products are produced with a soy-based additive, reducing the amount of petroleum products needed in manufacturing. Polyol made partially from plant-based renewable oils such as soy and castor beans helps the environment in the following ways:
• Production of plant-based polyol uses up to 60% less fossil fuel resources than petroleum-based polyol.
• One gallon of crude oil is saved for every 11 pounds of plant-based polyol consumed.
• The use of plant based polyol results in a 36% less global warming emissions than petroleum based polyols.
• Growing plants consume carbon dioxide while producing oxygen.
• Two pounds of carbon dioxide are consumed by the growing plant for every pound of plant- based polyol produced.
Size: 4" x 76" x 80" - 1.5 Density
• Remove from packaging within 72 hours of receipt to maximize foam expansion. This product arrives very tightly packed. Unwrap and allow 24 hours for this product to return to its original shape.
Features & Highlights
- Therapeutically designed for maximum comfort • Offers cool, dry and comfortable surface for restful sleep
- Improves circulation by distributing body weight evenly from head to toe • Cushion peaks increase comfort while offering additional support
- Ideal for prevention of pressure sores, pressure point stress and decubitus ulcers • Convoluted plush foam helps cradle your body for even support
- Made of high-quality, medical-grade urethane • Foam meets California #117 requirements
- Allow pad to "rest" for 24 hours to expand to its full height
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Geneva Healthcare, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Montreal Ostomy
mpn: MOSMOCOSTOBOND, ean: 0066561469816,
Contains Latex for a strong adhesion and zinc oxide to reduce skin irritation. Provides a strong, yet gentle bond between skin and appliance. Waterproof. Includes a convenient brush cap applicator in a 4 oz. can....
By ProDent USA
mpn: 12-15100, ean: 0728795185985,
Littauer Jr Stitch Scissors. 4.5" Length. German Stainless Steel. Guaranteed. ...
By Halyard Health
Halyard Health Impervious and High Fluid Gowns offer a high level of protection from blood and body fluids and help maintain the health and confidence of OR personnel. These non-sterile gowns feature an impervious plastic film or film laminate, poly-...